Horde

Till Eberlein eberlein at vw.htw-aalen.de
Fri Aug 29 16:32:39 CEST 2008

Hello Everybody

I've two strange Things with Kolab 2.2:

When I log into Horde Webmail and change the folder for spam in the
filter rules (not creating a new filter) it's gonna saved. But when I
login again, the old settings (spamlevel 5 and folder "Spam") are there
again. Is this only in my configuration or can anybody confirm this?
Ok, i could make a folder "Spam", but I've for example an folder
"shared.spam" for learning spam. And I would like to put in here the spam.

Some users (and it looks like all which have rigts for a shared
calender) can log into horde, but the panel on the left will not be
there. Again: Is this only a problem in my configuration?

Thanks a lot and a nice weekend

Till

P.S.: My old problem with the memory leak of apache has gone away since
i updated to version 2.2.
But I'm already not sure which problems are better, the above ore the
memory leak ;-))