Script to massively insert users into Kolab?

Volker Stoppe grenzlaeufer at gmx.net
Fri Aug 29 14:38:34 CEST 2008

Hallo!

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 04:08:00 +0200, Diego M. Vadell
<dvadell at linuxclusters.com.ar> wrote:

> * I made a test user through the web interface
> * dumped that user through slapcat and compared it with the ldif that
> csvtoldap.pl outputs:
> * they look different!

The slapcat delivers more information then you need for the import. You
don't need e.g. inforamtion about the creation date.
You have to customize the cvs2ldap script a little bit. If you look into
the file you will recognize a line where a order of fields is defined by
variables (name, uid, mail-adress...). I use this script regularly and it
works fine.

Greetinx

Volker