Horde and IE

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Fri Aug 22 19:38:44 CEST 2008

Quoting "Alejandro Bednarik" <alejandro at xtech.com.ar>:

>  Hi all!
>
> Is anyone having troubles using Horde with Internet Explorer?. I get blank
> pages all the time, it seems like many old versions of IE can handle the
> way horde display errors (an example could be a wrong password).

I never heard such reports before. Maybe you inquire on the horde
mailing lists too. They might have more information concerning browser
compatibility.

Cheers,

Gunnar

> Any help is much appreciated,
> Thanks.
>

> --
>  Alejandro Bednarik
>  XTech - Soluciones Linux para Empresas
>  (011) 5219-0678
>  alejandro at xtech.com.ar

Tel.   : +49 700 6245 0000                         Bundesstrasse 29
Fax    : +49 721 1513 52322                        D-20146 Hamburg