Samba integration / adding more objectClasses - Heimdal Kerberos integration

digital at usina-de-imagens.com.br digital at usina-de-imagens.com.br
Fri Aug 22 13:31:18 CEST 2008

Greetings,

> Op Thursday 21 August 2008 08:52:54 schreef Albrecht Dreß:
> > > I did a little change, in order for everyone who'll use this new
> > > setup to find it easier to implement.

Maybe now is the right time to also implement Heimdal Kerberos integration,
adding the Kerberos schema and objects (like krb5PrincipalName).
That way Samba can act as an AD server and integrate with Kolab.
I've been suffering with that issue, because the way things are right now, I
must mantain 2 separate dbs, one for Samba/Kerberos and another one for Kolab.
I'm not an expert in neither of those subjects, so maybe someone more
experienced could help figuring things out.

Cheers,
JK