Still ClamAV not working

Saim Kim s.kim at hia.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Aug 5 14:51:00 CEST 2008

Hello,

I recompiled both the clamAV and gmp package locally on the server I'm
using for Kolab. First gmp and then clamAV as recommended by Thomas in
the German Newsgroup (Kolab-users-de Nachrichtensammlung, Band 4,
Eintrag 7).

At first I tried to remove the "old" versions (rpm from the mirror) and
then install the newly compiled versions of clamAV and gmp and ran
kolabconf -that didn't work.
Then I completely removed kolab incl. openpkg and tried a fresh install
with the two new packages: still won't work.

Here are the commands I compiled them with: /kolab/bin/openpkg rpm
--rebuild /kolab2.2release/source/PACKETSOURCE_DATEI.src.rpm
Any hints to get it running again?

Best regards,
Saim

Dipl.-Ing. Saim Kim
Lehrstuhl fuer Medizinische Informationstechnik
Helmholtz-Institut fuer Biomedizinische Technik
RWTH Aachen
Pauwelsstr. 20, D-52074 Aachen
---
Web:   http://www.medit.hia.rwth-aachen.de/