Problem migrating from kolab 2.1 to kolab 2.2

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Fri Aug 1 12:20:59 CEST 2008

* Sylvain MEDEOT <symedeot at yahoo.fr> [20080731 19:34]:
> Can you tell me where the configuration of horde is stored ?

There is a template in /kolab/etc/kolab/templates/horde-kolab-conf.template

> I was using with kolab 2.1 an old version of horde and delete all the related informations
> stored in the ldap tree to see if that was the trouble but it makes no change.

Did you remove all RPMs that don't come with server 2.2.0?

Or maybe there are leftover directories with the wrong permission or
something like that.

You could try a fresh install and manually move all data back to the
correct places.

Regards,
Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrueck - Register: Amtsgericht Osnabrueck, HR B 18998