Event series not working

Saim Kim s.kim at hia.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Apr 25 13:43:13 CEST 2008

Some more information: It seems to be a general problem with automatic
recognition of events. Instead of automatically putting the event into
the calendar the email remains in the inbox with a "winmail.dat" file
attached. Events that have been newly created in Outlook -everything
works fine. Older events that have been created either on an external
device or before synchronizing with the kolab server for the first time
are not recognized.

I filed an issue report on the issue tracker. I'm working on an Debian
Etch system with Kolab 2.2 rc 2. Is there already a approximate release
date for the Kolab 2.2 release version?

Best regards,
Saim

Bernhard Reiter schrieb:
> On Wednesday 23 April 2008 18:39, Saim Kim wrote:
>
>> yet another problem :-(
>> When I try to send an event series to somebody else  I get the following
>> error message:
>>
>> <somebody at mydomain.com>: Command died with status 255:
>>     "/kolab/bin/php". Command output:
>>     2873,/kolab/lib/php/Net/IMAPProtocol.php,PROTOCOL
>> ERROR!:UNIMPLEMMENTED! > I
>>     don't know the parameter 'NOMODSEQ' !!!
>>

> If you are using Kolab Server 2.2-rc2, you might have hit a defect.
>
> Then you help us be reporting it: :)
> https://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Problem_reporting
>
> Thanks in advance!
>

>>     2973,/kolab/lib/php/Net/IMAPProtocol.php,PROTOCOL ERROR!:bogus
>> response!!!!
>>     (COMMAND:OK) 2873,/kolab/lib/php/Net/IMAPProtocol.php,PROTOCOL
>>     ERROR!:UNIMPLEMMENTED! I don't know the parameter 'URLMECH' !!!
>>     2873,/kolab/lib/php/Net/IMAPProtocol.php,PROTOCOL
>> ERROR!:UNIMPLEMMENTED! I
>>     don't know the parameter 'INTERNAL' !!!
>>     2973,/kolab/lib/php/Net/IMAPProtocol.php,PROTOCOL ERROR!:bogus
>> response!!!!
>>     (COMMAND:OK)
>>
>> How can I get this to work?

Dipl.-Ing. Saim Kim
Lehrstuhl fuer Medizinische Informationstechnik
Helmholtz-Institut fuer Biomedizinische Technik
RWTH Aachen
Pauwelsstr. 20, D-52074 Aachen
---
Web:   http://www.medit.hia.rwth-aachen.de/