shared-folders

Till Eberlein eberlein at vw.htw-aalen.de
Mon Apr 21 17:02:55 CEST 2008

Hello Kolab-Users

A few days ago I wrote about a problem with deleting shared_folders.
After trying a few things I can now say this: This seems to be problem
with the user-rights. Although I generated the shared_folder with the
rights "all" to "anyone" this seems not really true. I can delete this
folder in webadmin, but it still resists in the imap-directory. After
connecting with for example outlook and konsec and explizitely
generating the rights "all" for "anyone" and then deleting it in outlook
or thunderbird it works. The folders are deleted even in the imap-directory.

Can anybody reproduce this? And, if so, is there a solution for this?

Thanks a lot

Greetings Till