toltec and horde

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Wed Apr 16 08:08:20 CEST 2008

Hi Paul,

Paul Douglas Franklin <pdf at yugm.org> writes:

> I have the same concern with Thunderbird.  I asked on the SyncKolab list
> and got no answer.
> Are you saying that the bug is specific to certain people's machines, or
> are there no users who have two such clients working together?

As mentioned I believe it is a client bug. The clients should be able
to identify that there is already a fodler with the annotation
"contacts.default" and thus refrain from creating another one. Kontact
still had that bug a while ago so I guess there will still be buggy
versions around.

Cheers,

Gunnar