Relayhost not being used

Simon Powell cabletastic at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 20:54:50 CEST 2008

Hi All
I mailed in a few weeks back as kolab had stopped using my relayhost
and was trying to deliver mail directly   - I then had total LDAP
meltdown but I have fixed this now ( thanks to all who helped -
between the suggestions I got it fixed!).
However my problem persists. In my postfix/main.cf I have the
following line:-

# Check if there is also a relayport otherwise put the default
relayhost = [smtp.my.relayhost.com]:25

Which is as standard as I have used in the myriad postfix servers I
have setup over the years - however mail insists on going straight out
of the server itself and on to its recipients, 9 times out of ten
getting rejected as I am on a dynamic IP connection. Anyone ever seen
this before as it's got me foxed.......
Cheers in advance
Si