SMTP port 25 sans authentification

Loïc Elineau loic.elineau at benefacere.fr
Sat Apr 5 00:09:09 CEST 2008

This is probably wrong, but, is it possible that the "UNTRUSTED USER" string
could be added by another server rather than the Kolab's postfix? I get the
same problem, only when I send mails to some mailing lists at codehaus.org
(Grails). I use authentification and SSL. Is it possible, that the remote
server don't trust our Kolab (for exemple because the certificate is not
registered)? Do you use a forwarder for your outgoing mails? I assume if yes,
then your forwarder could untrust your postfix? It could explain that you get
this "UNTRUSTED USER" string with every outgoing mail.

Regards,

Loïc ELineau