Kolab 2.2-rc2: problem on Distribution Lists

Alessio Cecchi alessio at skye.it
Thu Apr 3 10:25:07 CEST 2008

Il Thursday 03 April 2008 08:33:41 hai scritto:
> > After upgrade from 2.1.0 to 2.2-rc2 i have a problem with "Distribution
> > Lists", if i insert and external e-mail address kolab gives me this
> > error:
>
> I believe distribution lists are not intended to contain external
> addresses. So the error would be correct.

Thanks Gunnar,

If so you can show me the way to set forward? For example, on Kolab I have a
domain test1.com and I want forward postmaster at test1.com,
mailer-daemon at test1.com to alessio123 at gmail.com.

On earlier versions of kolab could be done with "Distribution Lists".

Why this feature has been removed?
Thanks
--
Alessio Cecchi is: