Message aging

Paul Franklin pdf at yugm.org
Wed Sep 26 22:03:59 CEST 2007

Not just my own friends--friends of our whole organization.  Still, 4800
is a lot of people who want to help with our private problems.  So kind
of them.

Can you remind me how to be able to view the man entries?  I suspected
that I need an export HOME command, but the one I tried didn't work.  I
have a standard Kolab setup with openpkg.

--Paul