Message aging

Paul Franklin pdf at yugm.org
Wed Sep 26 19:33:48 CEST 2007

Is there any way to delete aged messages from a specified account?  I
have set up junk mail to be routed to a special mailbox so that I can
rescue any few false positives.  But I don't want to have to keep
deleting the old ones manually, so I would love to find that this can be
automated.
I came back from 5 days off and found 4,800 messages in the junk trap.
--Paul

--
Paul Douglas Franklin
Computer Manager, Union Gospel Mission of Yakima, Washington