Misdirected message

Paul Franklin pdf at yugm.org
Thu Sep 6 22:41:34 CEST 2007

I just received a message that had been addressed to one of my
co-workers.  It's spam, so for this message it doesn't matter, but I'm
concerned about whether that might happen with other messages.
I looked at the headers and could see nothing which would tend to direct
it to my box.  Any ideas how this would happen?
--Paul

--
Paul Douglas Franklin
Computer Manager, Union Gospel Mission of Yakima, Washington