kolab/nullmailer issue

Alain Spineux aspineux at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 17:38:08 CEST 2007

Look into postfix log in /kolab/var/postfix/log/postfix.log at the
same time if you can see the
same error message.

Then you can increase the max size of emael with option
message_size_limit in file
/kolab/etc/kolab/templates/main.cf.template.

BUT You should consider email above 20M like an error and try to stop
the process sending them.

Regards.

On 9/6/07, Johannes Graumann <johannes_graumann at web.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> If my logs tell me like so:
>
> Sep  6 13:01:07 morannon nullmailer[17763]: smtp: Failed: 552 Error: message
> too large
> Sep  6 13:01:07 morannon nullmailer[4856]: Sending failed:  Permanent error
> in sending the message
>
> does that mean that there's a local message being send that doesn't fit the
> smtp size maxima?
>
> How do I increase those and how do I track and purge these messages?
>
> Thanks for any hints and sorry for my naivitee,
>
> Joh

Alain Spineux
aspineux gmail com
May the sources be with you