Problem with Kontact on ubuntu 7.10

Neville Makopo neville at impilinux.co.za
Tue Oct 30 12:21:31 CET 2007

Hi Thomas,

On Tuesday 30 October 2007 12:16:21 ITSEF Admin wrote:
 This has lead to a general
> "Linux is unreliable as groupware workstation" attitude amongs some of our
> users, unfortunately. I'm still busy trying to find out what's going on (we
> just had a survey in order to get some more and more informative feedback),
> but I was hoping that Kubuntu might fare better. Given what I read here,
> I'm wary with regard to the Enterprise client (well, it *is* still under
> development, AFAIK). Might be a good idea to get the proko2 client running
> instead...
For us Kontact enterprise with Kolab on ubuntu has proven to be without any
show-stopper issues. If there is any issues you are experiencing with Kontact
enterprise on ubuntu, please post them, it would be great to share :)

Regards,
Neville Makopo

Impi Linux (Pty) Ltd
1st Floor, Wembley Building, The Campus
57 Sloane Street, Bryanston, Sandton, South Africa
Tel: +27 11 575 6284
Fax: +27 11 576 6284
--

Disclaimer: