Email-Delegates problem - RESOLVED

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Fri Oct 26 17:08:40 CEST 2007

* Divan Santana <divan.santana at gmail.com> [20071026 16:33]:
> To Disable Email Delegates Access checking AKA Verify From headers do the following:
> 1) Edit /kolab/etc/kolab/templates/resmgr.conf.template
> 2) Change the following from:
> $params['verify_from_header'] = ('@@@kolabfilter-verify-from-header@@@'=='TRUE');

> $params['verify_from_header'] = ('@@@kolabfilter-verify-from-header@@@'=='FALSE');
>
> Can someone post this on the Wiki? I'm sure other people would like to know this for some cases?

Please don't do that, that's the wrong approach.

> Would be nice if on the new kolab version there was a tick box to disable this.

Already available:
[ ] Check messages for mismatching From header and envelope from.

Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrueck - Register: Amtsgericht Osnabrueck, HR B 18998