Problem when modifying a user after migration kolab 2.04 => Kolab 2.1

Sylvain MEDEOT symedeot at yahoo.fr
Thu Oct 25 12:13:01 CEST 2007

Alain Spineux a écrit :
> I dont remember if it is when migration to 2.1 or 2.2beto, but it was
> suggested to
> force a refresh of ldap configuration by changing something in the
> service panel of webgui.

Hi,

The problem is the same if I try to update something with a single php script using a
single ldap_modify... So I don't think the problem comes from a refresh of the gui...

If I create a new user, I can modify it in the kolab interface. Then, if I log to horde
(which means the horde informations are merged into openldap), I can't anymore modify this
user in the kolab interface...

So it is related to the slapd config.

Is there anybody having upgraded from kolab 2.0 to 2.1 able to tell me how they solve this
problem ?

It I deactivate in slapd.conf the horde schema, it works again... Solution of course,
unacceptable...

Regards,

Sylvain