Freebusy genearation in kolab+horde+toltec

Ariel Wainer ariel at xtech.com.ar
Tue Oct 23 17:18:53 CEST 2007

Hi everybody, i'm trying to put together a setup of Horde alpha + Kolab
storage + toltec plugin for integration with outlook.
To achieve the integration between kronolith and toltec, i did change the
encoding kronolith uses to store on imap folder to base64 (it was
quoted-printable). It worked, even with shared calendars.
My problem now is to generate the free/busy info. I get an empty file.
Looking arround, putting some prints in fb.php and lib/FreeBusy.php and
got this error from PEAR: Share "user/pepe/Calendar" does not exist. (this
is a calendar and it exist). I understand that with Kolab patches to
Kolab, shares are no longer stored on mysql, so, where are they now?

Is this feature working? I found this email saying no, but it's old.
http://www.intevation.de/pipermail/kolab-users/2006-December/005728.html

I will appreciate any hint on this.

Regards.