Permissions on shared folders

Andreas Micklei andreas.micklei at ivistar.de
Tue Oct 23 15:07:47 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am having an annoying issue with kolab 2.1. I created shared folders for
teaching the spam filter as explained in the wiki. All my users can access
shared.spam and shared.ham just fine.

Now I want to restrict write access to the folders to certain trusted users
and only grant read access to anyone. I can do this via kontact and the
access rights are propagated just fine. However on the next morning the
access rights are gone and anyone has full access to the shared folders
again.

Anyone else experienced this? Any idea where to look? I suspect a
misconfiguration on my part but I don't know how to track down the cause of
this issue.

regards,
Andreas Micklei

--
Andreas Micklei
IVISTAR Kommunikationssysteme AG

Handelsregister: Berlin Charlottenburg HRB 75173
Umsatzsteuer-ID: DE207795030
Vorstand: Dr.-Ing. Dirk Elias
Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Jörg Gehler