Kolab modifying main.cf?

Volker Stoppe Grenzlaeufer at gmx.net
Tue Oct 23 13:07:18 CEST 2007

Hallo there,

I have got Kolab 3.1.4-55 (from SuSE 10.2 rpms) running under SuSE 10.3. I
noticed strange affects when i add new users to the system. I think this
is the point, when my postfix main.cf is changed to an older state. This
wipes out my changes in the main.cf which I need to run postfix correctly.
This is the first time i try SuSE since a long time. Years ago I heard
that yast whatches over the config files and sets them back, if someone
tries to modify them. Is it possible to turn this beviour off?

Gretinx

Volker