Kontact/KMail not creating Groupware Folers

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay at softlog.com.au
Tue Oct 23 08:55:18 CEST 2007

Richard Bos wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 23, 2007 at 02:45:11PM +1000, Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
>
>> I have installed OpenSUSE 10.3 and Kolab Server  2.1.0. Much to my
>> surprise 2.1.0 was pretty easy to install and configure. I have
>> sent/received emails using it as a std SMTP/IMAP server.
>>

> Which instructions did you follow, and which packages (distribution
> did you follow (openSUSE or openpkg)?

I'm not aware of any OpenSUSE specific packages so I used the openpkg
ones from
ftp://ftp.belnet.be/packages/kolab/server/release/kolab-server-2.1.0/ix86-debian3.1/
and followed the instructions in 1ST.README

It went smoothly except I had to move libgcrypt-config off the path.

This is a test setup so I can trash and reinstall with impunity.

--
Lindsay
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~blackpaw1/album/