Email-Delegates problem

Divan Santana divan.santana at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 00:45:10 CEST 2007

On Monday 22 October 2007 01:35:58 Alain Spineux wrote:
> Hi
>
> You could try to append the folowing line to /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab.conf
>
> kolabfilter-verify-from-header : TRUE
>
> and the run kolabconf
>
> Be careful this is an undocumented feature that could disturb kolab
> component. This should work on version 2.1 and 2.2, and maybe in 2.0

Hello,

Unfortunately this definitely isn't working :(
I edited /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab.conf and
or /kolab/etc/kolab/templates/kolab.conf.template and even tried adding it in
kolab_smtpdpolicy.conf.template .
Always get invalid sender .

I see /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab_smtpdpolicy is the perl script that
allows/disallows it but I've even tried modifying that(not that I know what
I'm doing) and still had no joy.

Has anyone got this to work? Or any ideas?

In /kolab/etc/kolab/templates/resmgr.conf.template I saw some things about
verify_from_header but still I couldn't get it to work.

If not is there a way to specify somewhere additional valid senders because
this system doesn't take into account /kolab/etc/postfix/virtual which I
think is kinda a bug and should maybe be fixed for future versions?