Email-Delegates problem

Divan Santana divan.santana at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 19:57:25 CEST 2007

Hi Alain,

Thanks for your tip. I will certainly try this and let you know. Hopefully it
won't break anything ;)

My apologize for not specifying my kolab version. Running kolab 2.1.0 on
Kubuntu 7.04 with openpkg.

I would think it should rather be:
kolabfilter-verify-from-header : FALSE
rather than true? But maybe I'm wrong. I'll test both and post my results when
I get into the office.

Thanks a lot!

--
Divan Santana

Skype:                  DivanSantana
Gtalk/MSN:              Divan.Santana at GMail.com

Love God, Love People, Love Life!