Horde 3.1.5

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Tue Oct 2 20:40:33 CEST 2007

Hoi Jan,

Op Tuesday 02 October 2007 17:22:39 schreef Jan Schneider:
> > Right, there are 3 showstoppers left according this page:
> > http://wiki.horde.org/ShowStoppersThreeTwo
>
> I added a few more recently :)

that should have been "in the last few hour" :0

> > Hmmm, found this http://wiki.horde.org/ReleaseManagement on the horde
> > wiki. When following the links, the only applications that are not "done"
> > are: http://www.horde.org/kronolith/roadmap/ and
> > http://www.horde.org/nag/roadmap/ With both the same functionality
> > missing:
> > WebDAV/CalDAV/GroupDAV capabilities.
>
> This probably won't be finished before the release, since it would
> take toi much time to implement it cleanly, none of the Horde
> developers can currently afford this for free.

Perhaps it is possible to move them to the next release in the release plan?
This makes than 2 things visible: eveything is implemented (green), and the
webdav stuff will (might) be in the next release.

> > It would be nice if e.g. Jan (Schneider) could shine a light on a
> > possible 3.2
> > release (beta) date.
>
> We will be working on closing the larger remaining issues in the next
> 1-2 weeks and will release the first RC by then.

Thanks a lot for letting us know, what is happening in horde land.  All the
best to get those showstoppers resolved/implemented, so you'll get a good RC!

--
Richard Bos
We are borrowing the world of our children,