Horde 3.1.5

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Mon Oct 1 21:41:24 CEST 2007

Op Monday 01 October 2007 13:16:38 schreef Gunnar Wrobel:
> > Are they aiming for a release of 3.2 some time soon?
>
> Otherwise they would not have released 3.2-ALPHA. It is planned but I
> currently cannot give you any details. I think the current policy is
> "It's done when it's done."

Right, there are 3 showstoppers left according this page:
http://wiki.horde.org/ShowStoppersThreeTwo

But how much time will those 3 take to get done?  E.g. this one
http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=5030 has not been updated since 7 July of
this year.  Oh and this one http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=4581 is almost a
year unchanged....  This makes it very hard to judge when 3.2 will have no
showstoppers anymore.

Hmmm, found this http://wiki.horde.org/ReleaseManagement on the horde wiki.
When following the links, the only applications that are not "done" are:
http://www.horde.org/kronolith/roadmap/ and http://www.horde.org/nag/roadmap/
With both the same functionality missing:
WebDAV/CalDAV/GroupDAV capabilities.

It would be nice if e.g. Jan (Schneider) could shine a light on a possible 3.2
release (beta) date.

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless