spam stats: mailgraph and kolab

Divan Santana divan.santana at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 14:49:12 CET 2007

Hi All,

I was wondering has anyone ever wanted or got some nice mail graphs or spam
stats working with Kolab?

I have seen mailgraph working with postfix and it works great as it shows a
graph with the rejects etc which is nice.

I have installed and got working isoqlog but that doesn't show spam
stats(rejects) etc.

There is postfix.sum file but thats not a pretty graph ;)

I have tried everything to get mailgraph to work but just can't get it right.
(changed the path to be /kolab/var/postfix/log/postfix.log etc)

Has anyone got this right before? If so how? Any other mail graph stats
package someone can suggest.

I didn't find anything on the mailing list or wiki regarding this and thought
its quite impo(at least for some bosses).

Thanks for any suggestions.

I am using kolab 2.1.0(openpkg) with Kubuntu.
--
Divan Santana

Gtalk/MSN:              Divan.Santana at GMail.com
Skype:                  DivanSantana

Love God, Love People, Love Life!