personal spam folder

James Hughes webmaster at wessex.ac.uk
Thu Nov 22 16:27:16 CET 2007

Since we only need it for a couple of our users instead of all we opted for
making an actual account for spam and then connecting locally to that imap
account on the machines of the few users that wanted their own spam folders
and using the client's email software to filter out the spam that was theirs.

A little backward I know but a very fast, very easy way (if your not worried
about internal security that much) to do personal spam folders.

Regards

James