Dear friends

Andrew J. Kopciuch akopciuch at bddf.ca
Tue Nov 13 16:48:11 CET 2007

On November 13, 2007, rajnish kumar wrote:
> I have some confusion about postfix performance, if I am an ISP and
> with 20,000 user's with postfix, Is postfix  is capable to do this
> pretty things. Has any one has experiance to working with postfix in
> heavy load
>
> with redgs
> rajnish

Personally I have experience under a heavy utilized system, not quite that
heavy a load, but it is certainly possible to do.   The important factors
would be the hardware, and network design.  There are so many options
depending on what you are doing ... again ... this is not a problem in
theory.

Andy