Sending Mail outside of domain

Roy Hoobler roy at connectcomputing.com
Thu Nov 8 00:23:52 CET 2007

Hi Matthew,

I agree, check your ISP....  Most of the time, clients have to put the correct
ISP info in outgoing because they don't allow outgoing email.

It is basically the norm for my clients with standard isp/domain setup.  If
the username is your ISP email, in the client, you can put your domain email
and "reply to" address to the internal account.

Thanks,

Roy