Problem with Kontact on ubuntu 7.10

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Nov 1 12:00:04 CET 2007

On Sunday 28 October 2007 19:20, Alessio Cecchi wrote:
> My PC was upgrade to kubuntu 7.10, wiht the "more stable and performance"
> KDEPIM from Enterprise branch (Kontact 1.2.4 enterprise 0.20070907.709405).

I think the main point here is that 20070907 not the latest
for the enterprise branch and it might be directly build from a SVN state
where things were broken. We are actively fixing problems in there
and from time to time make a snapshot which we do quality testing
for KK customers.

See http://apt.intevation.de/dists/etch/unstable/source/
for the revision numbers that are currrent and have seen some testing.
Critical issues with them will be fixed by us very soon (usually for the next
one).

I suggest trying a new Kubuntu package from
kdepim_3.5.6.enterprise.0.20071025.729306.
As Kolab developers we are much interesting in getting something like
http://kolab.org/mill running for Kubuntu package, help welcome.

Bernhard