Kolab Server 2.1.0 Final Release

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Mon May 14 12:45:23 CEST 2007

* Andreas Micklei <andreas.micklei at ivistar.de> [20070511 11:57]:
> Am Donnerstag, 10. Mai 2007 schrieb Thomas Arendsen Hein:
> > I've just uploaded the final release of Kolab Server 2.1.0
>
> Congratulation!

Thanks.

> Anybody tried upgrading from 2.0.3 yet? I did not get around upgrading to
> 2.0.4 here, so I would like to skip that. Any problems to expect?

While we only tested upgrades from 2.0.4, I don't expect problems
on upgrades from any 2.0.x release.

> P.s. If this is explained in the docs feel free to ignore me. I will read it
> when I get time for the upgrade. ;-)

The 2.0.4 README might give a hint that nothing has to be done after
an upgrade from 2.0.3 to 2.0.4

Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück - Registereintrag: Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HR B 18998