admin at domain.com addresses

Divan Santana divan.santana at gmail.com
Mon May 7 14:40:47 CEST 2007

One last question regarding this, sorry.

If I do this work-around will it break anything? Anything important?

Also, I don't really understand the workaround?

Use the workaround to add a postfix alias to an existing email account, e.g.
vi /kolab/etc/kolab/templates/virtual.template
admin at example.com         administrator

Do i keep the "snip" part in the file? what is administrator? Is that the UID
of the user I want the admin at example.com email to go to?

--
Divan Santana

Skype:                  DivanSantana
Gtalk/MSN:              Divan.Santana at GMail.com

Love God, Love People, Love Life!