kolab + fetchmail gives error in multidrop

rajnish kumar kumarrajnishgupta at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 11:43:02 CEST 2007

Dear friends
                   I installed kolab2 and its working fine. I have to
catchall mail in one account for this i have configured fetchmail in
multidrop then it is giving error like this
    fetchmail: SMTP< 250 Ok
fetchmail: SMTP> RCPT TO:<sumit at localhost
 <sumit at localhost>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local
recipient table
fetchmail: SMTP error: 550 <sumit at localhost>: Recipient address rejected:
User unknown in local recipient table
fetchmail: SMTP listener doesn't like recipient address `sumit at localhost'

and mail goes to postmaster

thnx in advance

with regs
sumit