Is there anyone here who is using outlook & totlec with kolab ?

Nissim Penias nissimpenias at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 21 20:33:18 CET 2007

Hello all,

I will be happy to speak with someone who has some experience with
outlook+toltec & kolab setup since I am having troubles with retreiving
freebusy info using outlook 2003.
I am getting an error message that indicates a read error from the kolab
server although apahce gives me the 200 massage code and I am able to
retreive user at domain.com.ifb from the web browser.

This is the only functionality that I am missing in order to start using
kolab as a groupware server.
toltec connector is installed in my outlook client and it's publishing the
freebusy info with no special problem.

I am using kolab 2.1 from cvs & horde .

Many Thanks,
Nissim .