Freebusy Upload Issue (Kontact)

Johannes Graumann johannes_graumann at web.de
Tue Mar 20 10:35:49 CET 2007

Hello,

Please give this newbie a hint! I have trouble uploading frebusy information
to my kolab server. The error is:

> The software could not upload your free/busy list to the URL
> 'https://johannes.graumann%40morannon.homelinux.org@morannon.homelinux.org/freebusy/'.
> There might be a problem with the access rights, or you specified an
> incorrect URL. The system said: Access was denied while attempting to
> upload

https://johannes.graumann%40morannon.homelinux.org@morannon.homelinux.org/freebusy/..
> Please check the URL or contact your system administrator.

In my kontact/kalendar settings I have this:
> Server: https://morannon.homelinux.org/freebusy/
> User Name: johannes.graumann at morannon.homelinux.org

I have played around with the server URL along the lines
of "https://my-domain.de/freebusy/%EMAIL%.ifb", but can't make it work.
When directly navigating to the URL I get in just fine (end up on the
weadmin login page though).

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks, Joh