Can't see attendees freebusy information in contact ????? help isrequired .

Nissim Penias nissimpenias at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 21:54:49 CET 2007

Hello Richard,

I am using CentOS 4.4 I386.

Sorry, I had mistyped few words in the sentence you mentioned below,
I ment that I will not be able to use the kolab server if I will not have
shared calendars working properly.

Every time I am generating new event under kontact, I see the HTTP PUT
command in the apache access log with no errors but I don't see the freebusy
file updated.
maybe this is part of the problem.

I also didn't see it generated freebusy file with my second user.

I checked the /kolab/var/resmgr/freebusy.log as well as
/kolab/var/apache-error.log and access log but couldn't understand what is
wrong.

Many Thanks,
Nissim.