Problem uploading free/busy information to server

Dick Kniep dick.kniep at lindix.nl
Wed Mar 14 15:04:58 CET 2007

Hi list,

We have installed a kolab server under Xen/Debian. I can use it to send
E-mail, but when I try to upload free/busy info it gives me a message:

Access was denied while attempting to upload your free/busy list to the
URL
'https://dick.kniep%40lindix.nl@kolab.lindix_internal.nl/freebusy/%EMAIL%.ifp'

The server address that is entered in the configuration is:
https://kolab.lindix_internal.nl/freebusy/%EMAIL%.ifp

So it looks like it doesn't understand the macro %EMAIL% (taken from the
documentation and enters the emailaddress IN FRONT of the address.

If anyone knows what I am doing wrong, I would much appreciate your help.
---

Cheers,
Dick Kniep