[2.1-rc1] kolabconf error messages in logs

ITSEF Admin itsef-admin at itsef.com
Mon Mar 5 14:25:20 CET 2007

Hi all,

I just noticed some strange error messages in my log files - again... This is
with 2.1-rc1:

Mar  5 14:10:53 HOST kolabconf[11970]: T Warning: No configuration variable
corresponding to `kolabfilter-verify-from-header' exists
Mar  5 14:10:53 HOST kolabconf[11970]: T Warning: No configuration variable
corresponding to `kolabfilter-allow-sender-header' exists
Mar  5 14:10:53 HOST kolabconf[11970]: T Warning: No configuration variable
corresponding to `kolabfilter-reject-forged-from-header' exists

These three show up in the log files whenever I modify a user, a few seconds
after I have clicked on "Submit" in the webadmin interace. Any suggestions?

Regards,

Thomas