can not create new user

Mr. Surachai Sriaram ninetea at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 5 13:59:59 CEST 2007

hi all
i check my kolab.conf in /etc/kolab/kolab.conf and this report the value of
field "base_dn" my value is "dc=knhosp,dc=go,dc=th" , how can i do this
problem.

regard.

Your email are difficult to read because their is no mark about what you
added and
the contain of the mail you are replying.

Anyway
could you look in  file kolab.conf, normaly in  /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab.conf
but maybe in /etc/kolab/kolab.conf in debian
and report the value for field "base_dn"
This will give us the original domain name you gave in the bootstarp.
It should be dc=knhosp,dc=go,dc=th <cybernude at knhosp.go.th>

Regards