Docs/help

Simon Powell cabletastic at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 10:55:09 CEST 2007

HI there - I did indeed grab the Ubuntu packages from their source
tree - I have no issues getting the OpenPKG ones if you can point me
at a download/install site (the machine can be wiped easily as it
ain't doing anything until I retire my postfix box!) I'll gladly nuke
it and start again.
Cheers
Si