Cannot add user

Paul Douglas Franklin pdf at yugm.org
Thu Jul 26 03:40:45 CEST 2007

I'm trying to add a certain user without success.  When I try to add
him, I receive the following message:
User, vCard or distribution list with this email address already exists.
I have searched the users and distribution list with a fine-toothed comb
and it doesn't exist.  I did find a similar problem listed in the issues
tracker, but it doesn't seem to be resolved.  Any suggestions?
--Paul

--
Paul Douglas Franklin
Computer Manager, Union Gospel Mission of Yakima, Washington