Horde integration

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Thu Jul 19 13:43:11 CEST 2007

Johannes Graumann <johannes_graumann at web.de> writes:

> One more question: Does the horde kolab client support gpg (as vanilla horde
> seems to)?

Yes, it does. I did not really care about it in the last packages I
released but that should be no big deal. I believe there is currently
no gpg installed in the OpenPKG version of the server so that might be
something we will still discuss. But at least it should be no major
deal to integrate it.

Cheers,

Gunnar