spam filter and user with dynamic IPs posting with SMTP auth

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Thu Jul 19 11:51:21 CEST 2007

* Gunnar Wrobel <wrobel at pardus.de> [20070718 18:39]:
> Johannes Graumann <johannes_graumann at web.de> writes:
> > Will horde integration also be part of 2.2?
>
> 2) adding packages for installing the horde groupware client
>
> The add-on packages (2) will probably be available on the Kolab
> mirrors 2.2. But that is only my assumption at the moment. Thomas
> could probably remark on that.

Providing the Horde packages in addition to the base Kolab server
packages from a single location would be good. Maybe even for server
2.1, but certainly for server 2.2.

Regards,
Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrueck - Register: Amtsgericht Osnabrueck, HR B 18998