Intergrating own content_filter

marx marx at oab.de
Fri Jan 19 08:20:08 CET 2007

Hi List!

Maybe you can tell me how to solve following problem:
I have a kolab2 server and an alfresco archive on another server.

There is a eem proxy filter (smtp Proxy) which can be used to archive all
incoming and outgoing mail. This filter is on the Archive server!!!! Not
kolab!

The smtpproxy is a java prog, which listens on a configured port and sends the
mail to the mailserver ip and port (also configurable)

Now i'd like to know how to implement this filter into Kolab....

I know it's the master.cf.template and i need to edit this file to use the
filter.

Can someone please give advice? The filter is listening on Port 10030 on the
alfresco server (192.168.0.100 for example) , port 10030
and it is configured to give the mail to the kolab (192.168.0.200) port 10027.

What do i have to put in maste.cf.template to
--
thanx in advance

Alex