Installation Problems

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Thu Jan 18 22:33:32 CET 2007

Op donderdag 18 januari 2007 10:34, schreef kolab at unimatrix0.ch:
> And by the way, I don't think that the type of the package manager or the
> Hardware platform does play an important rule in this case. And the error
> messages have already been mentioned.

It does, because one pkg manager may not pull in all needed packages due to
different resolver methods.  This would mean a bug in the kolab packages
dependencies settings, for that particular pkg manager.

> The whole thread should be read before someone writes something to it.
> Unfortunately this is a bit complicated in a mailinglist because you have
> to gather all the corresponding mails first. Therefor I prefer forums.

Use the mail archive, there you have all message together:
http://www.kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-users/2007-January/005820.html just
follow the 'next message' links.

--
Richard Bos