Installation Problems

kolab at unimatrix0.ch kolab at unimatrix0.ch
Thu Jan 18 10:34:09 CET 2007

the problem has already been solved.

thanks....

And by the way, I don't think that the type of the package manager or the
Hardware platform does play an important rule in this case. And the error
messages have already been mentioned.

The whole thread should be read before someone writes something to it.
Unfortunately this is a bit complicated in a mailinglist because you have to
gather all the corresponding mails first. Therefor I prefer forums.