Relayhost and Authentification

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Mon Jan 15 22:49:11 CET 2007

Op maandag 15 januari 2007 21:31, schreef Florian Kieling:
> I've installed Kolab2 on a openSuSE 10.2. And the test a beautifull. But
> I've a problem with the relayhost. I must authentificate on it with an
> username and a password. How can I configure Kolab2 for it?

Did you check the https://<fqdn>/kolab/admin/service/ page?  I assume you did,
but anyway let us know.    Perhaps you can specify the smtp user and password
in a related config file in /etc/kolab/templates???

You're the 3rd to report a issue with kolab on opensuse-10.2 today.  Was there
an article/blog about running kolab on opensuse somewhere?
--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless