Installation Problems

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Mon Jan 15 22:38:24 CET 2007

Op maandag 15 januari 2007 16:49, schreef kolab at unimatrix0.ch:
> I just installed Kolab on a SuSE 10.2.
> When I try to start it with "kolabsrv rc all start" I get this error:
>
> Starting httpd2 (prefork) Syntax error on line 101
> of /etc/apache2/server-tuning.conf:
> Invalid command 'BrowserMatch', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module
> not included in the server configuration
>
> The command line was:
> /usr/sbin/httpd2-prefork -f /etc/apache2/httpd.conf -DSSL
>
> I tried to comment these lines out but then I just get another error.

What apache version do you have (rpm -q apache2) suse's version is 2.2.3 and
what is the output of rpm -V apache2?
If that's all okay, have a look at the httpd.conf.  server-tuning.conf is
included in line 106 in httpd.conf  However, not much can go wrong before
that line.....

Did you follow http://en.opensuse.org/Kolab#Service_configuration ?
Just edit the file /usr/sbin/kolabsrv and remove apache2 from line 41, see
what happens.

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless